WHAT IF..... THE INFINTY STONES WERE BACK? chapter 1

 

 IF THE INFINITY STONES WERE BACK......   


 (The following journey you are about to take is set after the Marvel movie Avengers Endgame and before Far From Home....)

(in a cafeteria )



Nick Fury- Thank you for meeting me in such a short notice.

Bruce- No problem , it did sound kind of urgent soooo what's up.

Nick Fury- There was a construction going on near the Atlantic, highly unstable and dangerous.

Bruce- Construction near the ocean? what was being made?

Nick fury- That's the thing , a nuclear power plant was being made and they needed a extremely powerful location to build it . There was a off the charts reading there.

(Fury gives him the charts)

Bruce- That's higher than any thing i have ever seen.

Nick Fury- Yesterday the thing collapsed  for no known reason, it has been ruled as high tidal waves to not get in any legal trouble.

Bruce- so what am I going to do here?

Nick Fury- I used my connections and got the area investigated.

Bruce- and?

Nick Fury- Gamma

Bruce- Gamma (exclaims)... (whispers)Gamma?

Nick Fury- I have a car out for both of us lets talk there shall we?

(They leave the Cafeteria)

(They reach the beach)

Bruce- Isn't there high level security around here?

Nick Fury- All CCTVs are tapped , after we leave a special team will amek sure that there is no kind of evidence left and all the guards work for us.

Bruce- So have guys started with the digging or scanning around here?

Nick Fury- We have.

Bruce- Where?

Nick Fury- Move ahead

(They enter an area with a big hole)


Bruce- Was that a ?

Nick Fury- Yes a hologram.

Bruce- Cool. So now you want me to jump down the thing and check what's up.

Nick Fury- Yes, we have checked for the temperature , plans incase of emergency , everything we have planned.

Bruce- Relax I will be fine.

Nick Fury- Good Luck and incase you need to be immediately be pulled up just say "hawk"

(Bruce jumps down)

(10 seconds later)

Bruce- "HAWK!!!"

Nick Fury- PULL HIM UP NOW!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(inside a tent near the beach)

Nick Fury- Is he all healed up doc?

Doctor- He is in perfect health , he just looked panicked

Nick Fury- Thanks doc now can i have a moment alone with Dr. Banner please.

(doctor and everyone else leaves)

Nick Fury- What Did you see?

(he puts his hand in the pocket and keeps the infinity stones on the table)

Nick Fury- Weren't these..... How?

Bruce- Once they were used by Stark, the molecules lost their force of attraction leaving every molecule freely suspended in air, but these things are like the strongest thing i have ever seen they joined back somehow and were buried near the Atlantic.

Nick Fury- No one..... no one should know about these.

Bruce- No, others need to know after what they have lost, they deserve to we cannot risk another surprise which can make us lose our family.

Nick Fury- Fine only the Avengers.

Bruce- There is something odd....

Nick Fury- What?

Bruce- Call for a chopper for us, we need to go somewhere before telling others.

Nick Fury- Where?

Bruce- Stark Industries.

(at Stark Industries)

Guard- MA'AM THERE IS A UNIDENTIFIED CHOPPER DEMANDING LANDING ON THE ROOFTOP.

Pepper- Let them come.

Pepper (whispering to herself)- Who the hell is going to be , please don't be any trouble.

Pepper- Oh! hello doctor Banner and Colonel Fury, what brings you here?

Bruce- Hi Pepper we need to talk to you in private please.

Pepper-Sure

Pepper-So what this about?

(Bruce shows her the stones)

Pepper (takes a deep breath)- How can I help?

Bruce- Scan these stones something is wrong with them.

(she scans the stones)

Pepper- The report are here. Everything looks fine with them.

Nick Fury- I am so sorry for tr-

Bruce- Friday, please match these scans with the scans of Tony's gauntlet.

Friday- Done Dr. Banner, the Space, Time, Power, Reality and Soul stones are matched with the profile, the mind stone however is a fake.

Bruce- I knew it.

Nick Fury- Someone took the mind stone.

Pepper- But why only mind?

Bruce- I don't know , even a ordinary human can be god with any one stone, we have to tell the team now. Friday schedule a meeting for today eight sharp please.

Friday- scheduled.

Bruce- Thank you Pepper.

Pepper- Don't mention it. Just get the stone before its too late.

Nick Fury- We will, lets go Banner. 

(at 8 pm)

(at avengers headquarters)

Banner- So nice to see you guys back again, where is Thor again?

Peter- He went with the guardians, so he must be on another planet or a spaceship but after him i am like the badass her-

(suddenly Thor breaks the roof and jumps down)

Thor- Really kid? what was his name again?

Peter- Its Peter, I was just joking around.

Thor- I thought so.

Banner- Focus guys. I have something to tell you guys.

Barton- What is it?

Rhodes- He has cancer and has 2 months to live....

Barton- I am so sor-

Banner- What NO!.... its just me and Fury found something.

Sam- Okay guys stop, what is it?

Banner- We found the Infinity stones buried near the Atlantic.

(there is a silence in the room for a minute)

Wanda- Where are those now?

Nick Fury- With me.

Thor- Give me those I will destroy them into pieces and you guys use your science brain from making them reborn again.

Banner- We cannot.

Peter- He has got a point but why not?

Bruce- The mind stone is a fake someone got it before us and we cannot destroy these until we get the mind stone.

Bruce- I have a prototype in my mind which will destroy these for good but we cannot use it till we get all six.

Wanda- No.... I have a better idea, we make another superbot like Vision.

Bruce (chuckles)- Good try but keep thinking.

Wanda- I am serious, you guys know what mistake you made last time with Ultron and now just don't make it.

Thor- See usually I am not involved in these types of high iq talks but that to me also is straight stupidity.

Nick Fury- Wait Thor, Bruce can you make it happen?

Bruce- I don't know after Stark gone things can go horribly wrong.

Barton- Last week, I had a revisit to the site where we lost Vision, I found his body under some grossly big bushes.

Wanda- Great we have the body, five infinity stones and some friends at Wakanda who will help us make this happen.

Rhodes- See it seems great but we could be either creating the best invention in the history of universes or the worst, I am with Banner on this one.

Wanda- I don't get it , we have everything we could need but you guys are too cautious to even take a damn risk!

Thor- HEY! THAT RISK WE TOOK  GOT TRILLIONS KILLED SO THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK.

Wanda-That mind stone out there can be weaponized and we will be left no where for us to go anywhere to ask for help or fight against it.

Peter- I lost my idol due to these stones, we get it you want your love back but think about rest of us.

Wanda- TAKE THOSE WORDS BACK OR ELSE YOU WILL NOT SEE THE END OF THE DAY.

Thor- DO THAT I WILL TURN YOU INTO ASHES.

Nick Fury- Okay.... drop it, we will have a vote for this.

Thor- I am with Bruce

Peter- Me too

Rhodes- I had a grip on Wanda's plan but I think Bruce is right

Sam- I feel Wanda feels Wakanda can help us I think we can do it.

Barton- With Sam.

Nick Fury- I felt I would stay neutral but..... i am with Wanda.

Bruce- I cannot believe this , its a tie we cannot commence now.

Nick Fury- Actually we can...... we had a talk with the Black panther he agrees with us. We are leaving for Wakanda at 7AM tomorrow sharp , we will land here at 7:05 AM if you want to join us please come on board.

Bruce- I am sorry , the only thing i will be planning is to find a earth safe for us after you do this.

Wanda- Lets go.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Peter- So now do we devise an awesome plan where we kick their ass?

Bruce- No, we need to take this time to think.

Rhodes- I actually planned with Friday for possible outcomes the moment you told us about the stones.

Bruce- And?

Rhodes- The odds seem in their favor , but if we do things well planned we can do this.

Thor- I am not a much of a thinker but I think we should go on board with them.

Peter- That's actually not a bad idea we would be the nearest to the stones as possible.

Rhodes- It seems good but its quite tough to do so, to steal the stones in Wakanda, a  highly secure place, and the King would not take much chances.

Bruce- I had seen the security there its tough but we can do it.

Thor- At 7 AM then.

Bruce- Remember guys, we need to be well prepared for any possible outcomes because they will too  expect trouble from us and will already be ready with a counter plan so don't go off the plan especially you Peter.

Peter- What I never go off plans! ...... I guess I do but I promise I will not do it this time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(At 7 in the morning)

Peter (Yawns)

Bruce- Do think this the time to sleep?

Peter- I am not much of an early waker.

Thor- Is that even a thing?

(The plane arrives)pretty

Rhodes- Lets go..

(on the plane)

Wanda- I did not expect that you guys will come.

Bruce- We did.

Wanda- Fury, can I talk to you in private please?

Nick Fury- Yeah come on.

(they go to another room)

Nick Fury- What is it?

Wanda- I think Bruce has a plan coming with us , he wants to destroy them and  he was  pretty mad yesterday , things just don't add up.

Nick Fury- They don't. Bruce always has a plan, but we cannot do this without them so our hands are tied here.

(They enter the room)

Peter- Hey Wanda, I just wanted to apologize about the outrage I had yesterday.

Wanda- Its okay , I understand , I also wanted to apologize for being at you.

Rhodes- Barton when do you plan to retire?

Barton- Right after this , after this Vision 2.0 our jobs would be quite limited and I am thinking somewhere peaceful, like on mountains with rolling lands with farms ,near a village where everyone is like a family, where you fell free.

Rhodes- That's actually not a bad retirement plan.

Barton- I am glad you are on board with this man.

Nick Fury- Guys we are landing in Wakanda.


  (In Wakanda)

Nick Fury- Nice to meet you sir.

King Tchalla- Don't call me sir, its a pleasure too, Wakanda is happy to help, so where are the stones?

Bruce- In this suitcase.

(Bruce gives the suitcase to him)

(King gives it to a soldier)

Tchalla- Transport it to the lab

Bruce- Actually, do you mind if I go with him?

Tchalla- Not at all, till the time I will show people your rooms and we will get on work tomorrow.

(The soldier and Bruce go together)

Bruce- So how far is the lab?

Soldier- 15 minutes of walking and 5 minutes of car

Bruce- hmm, that's the lab there right?

Soldier- Yes

(they go in the lab)

(the soldier opens the safe)

Soldier- I would have to ask you to move a little back as we don't tend to share our passwords.

Bruce- Oh sure no problem

(Ground starts to rumble)

Bruce- Is that because you closed the safe?

Soldier- No.

Bruce- Get in car and call Tchalla!

Soldier- I cannot leave you here!

Bruce- GO

(he goes in the car and drives away)

(suddenly a piece of debris falls on Bruce)

Bruce- WHO IS IT?

Ebony Maw- I think you are looking for me.

Bruce- Crap.......

Ebony Maw- I feel the stones are supposedly here, get it for me you would be spared.

Bruce- OVER MY DEAD BODY!

(Ebony Maw ties him with steel against the wall)

Bruce- NO!!

Ebony Maw- Now where is it? is that safe?

(Maw approaches the safe)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(Bruce with the power stone in his hand)

Bruce- Yeah it is the safe.

Maw (trembling)- Please don't kill me, I can help you....

Bruce- How do you know about the stones?

Maw- I saw it near the Atlantic......

Bruce- Do you know who has the mind stone?

Maw- Yes, BUT WHY SHOULD I TELL IT YOU , YOU SHOULD SUFFER , YOU COULD HAVE ALL THE RESOURCES YOU COULD HAVE WANTED THANOS GAVE YOU A GIFT BUT YOU THREW IT AWAY!!

Bruce- TELL ME OTHERWISE YOU WOULD'NT HAVE A MOUTH TO SPEAK.

(Bruce holds him by the neck)

Bruce- TELL ME!!

Maw (struggling)- The............The..................Witch.

(Bruce throws him)

(Maw starts coughing)

(All the guards and the avengers come)

Tchalla- TAKE THAT THING IN THE PRISON.

(they take Maw)

Tchalla- Good work Bruce.

Bruce- Yeah...

(everyone leaves the room except Bruce and Peter)

Peter- You okay?

Bruce- Yeah.... its just I know who took the stone.....

Peter- who?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------To be continued..........

Comments